- CFSI Expert Analysis (Counterfeit, Fraudulent, and Substandard Items) and defense programs against substandardization and falsification of equipment components of safety-related systems and of critical functions;
- Design and evaluation of civilian/military defense structures in graduated data protection regimes;
- Nuclear safety – safety of hazardous facilities – quantification of risks and potential threats;
- Validation and verification of instrumentation and control systems components;
- Cyber-Interference Studies and Weak-Point Assessment;
- Ongoing Qualification and As-Built Assessment – assessment of life durability and assessment of capability and safety to extended life conditions of systems which provide vital and critical functions;
- Stress-Test and Survivability Assessment – assessment of the survival conditions of components and structures against extreme external loading from earthquakes, pressure waves, projectiles, and aircraft crashes.